Submissions are now open for new items and new works from WVAC Artist Members, to be sold in the Arts HQ Gallery gift shop.
We welcome and encourage Artists Members to submit new works, not limited to small visual works, sculpture, prints, décor, greeting cards, jewelry and accessories, kitchenware, specialty candles and soap, and any products that are both beautiful and functional to be made available for purchase to gallery patrons and WVAC audiences.
Please note: At this time submissions are only open to current WVAC Artist Members, however not all works will be automatically accepted. Preference will be given to those who have signed up in the last 6 months and/or who have not yet shown work in the Arts HQ Gallery gift shop.
This call is for works that will be scheduled for display from July 2022 - December 2022
Deadline to submit: July 1, 2022
Selected artisans will receive notification of interest and invitation to further discuss details of products*. At the time of selection, artisan and WVA will further discuss details of vendor agreement, including inventory, commission, display timeline, etc.
*Please note: Artisan may be asked to provide an in-person sample, test, demonstration, or review of product before any final agreement is made.
Notifications will be made anytime between the time of submission through July 1, 2022.
If your work is selected, you will receive further information at that time. Artisans will be notified by email. Every submission is appreciated and will be seriously considered. Please do not call for results.
- Products/works submitted must be the original work of the artisan (submitter). No third party sellers/vendors/distributors will be considered.
- Proposed products/works must not be individually priced more than $200.
- Retail space is limited. Consideration will be given based on type of work and space available. However, generally products/works must not exceed 16x20 (wall art), 14in diameter (sculpture, tabletop decor).
- Images, description, and artisan bio/statement must be uploaded directly to the submission form.
- Artisans may submit up to 5 individual items for consideration. Artists must ensure high quality of images, we recommend:
Photos: between 72 and 300 dpi
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org